The best applications for the Sony SmartWatch 2
Smartwatch The market is growing, although much are users still without seeing him use, manufacturers still insist on it. Of course, each of a different form, but can be classified into 3 styles:
- The Omate style that aims to have a mini version of Android on your wrist.
- Gear Galaxy has characteristics that it is a telephone and the camera but is a closed environment: only for devices (some) Galaxy and limited applications.
- Finally we have the Sony style and Pebble, a fellow of the phone that this is a simple clock and it improves our overall experience.
For those who do not understand the usefulness of a smartwatch, in this sense, is simple: you do not have to get even looking at your phone unless necessary, and know when to do it . This allows us to see the smartwatch all notifications and toggle settings.
One of the fundamental differences sel SW2 with Gear’s what Sony is involved with third-party applications . Not only has a development kit for clock applications, also organized a series of Hackatones (programming contests for the least understood) to ensure that the watch had some apps before leaving. And let’s talk about those today, third-party applications. Divide applications by function
Control settings. Winner, Commander
Commander allows us to control the settings of the phone without removing it : if we want to work and reconnect the wifi, we do from the watch. In the same way we can change the sound and see the battery. The application works great, is free and will quickly become one of the most used of your watch.
Find your phone. Winner: Find It
Ever you have searched and fetched the phone without finding it, but you know what room is ?It is a fairly common situation, linked especially to have haste (the more haste more damn lies).
While we may use customer web applications for it as Cereberus not always will have a computer at the time. FindIT offers a simple solution. Through this application can find the phone(provided that it remains in the range of the clock) in several ways:
- Light , the screen lights up with white flasheos.
- Sound , sound an alarm, which can be configured from the application
- Vibration , the phone vibrates constantly until you say stop.
- We can combine the previous three as we want.
Although the watch has an official app to find and there are free alternatives, presents winning FindIt your search by power play signals separately, being able to adapt to situations , if we are in the film and did not find the phone in the middle of a movie can turn the screen or make it vibrate without disturbing anyone or if you just want to know if the phone is in the bag we just vibration or sound, the screen is unnecessary.
Maps: GPS Maps
Phones have become the GPS of the vast majority of us, it still is not particularly attractive to carry the phone in your hand to see where we are continually . First usually just need a reminder of where we are going to see if good and second (but perhaps more important) walking with phone in hand does not always end well.
Application allows us to see the clock in our position on the map in time Real phone by GPS .Not only useful for those cases where we just want to confirm the position, it is extremely useful at a time when access to the phone is a pain as when playing sports. Also the latest update has added options like mark where we left the car and using the Open Street Map maps that are very complete.
Finalist: no competitor
Before everyone throw me to the neck by the idea of sailing on such a small screen put yourself in a situation: imagine that you are in class and has to leave Nexus 5. You can not get the phone every time to check if it has gone, but you can look at the clock and refresh the web page. To each their own situations will occur, although I admit that I will be very specific.
Yet the application works pretty well, lets get bookmarks from your phone for easy navigation and is free , so you surely worth having. You’ll see as you have just used.
Finalist: no competitor
Self locking and alarm away
Unfortunately the theft and neglect can happen to us all. Although they are so common, does not remove the big hassle that represents when it comes to something as personal and used as the telephone. To prevent malicious use someone to do the same SW2 has several solutions that are activated when the connection is lost with the phone.
The first is self-locking. It is as simple as a pin that is activated when the phone loses connection to the clock and off when the recovery . This means you can leave the phone on the table and go quietly to watch without fear that someone snooping us. In addition, some allow us to lock the phone remotely to cut to nearby curious.
The second option is that an alarm sounds on the phone (remember that vibrates SW2 losing and regaining the connection so that this additional alarm). The problem with this option is that if we neglect the phone one time or loses connection, ringing will need it or not.
Customers from other apps
The watch can also serve as extension for applications aimed at putting some order to our lives .Thus we find additions to manager Any.Do tasks, notes readers or even a client Tasker
One of the most important things is watch collecting phone notifications. With official applications we can only collect mail, Facebook and Twitter, which rules out many apps. For this we have two types of applications: general and specific . The only specific you inform us of other application notifications. The advantage of these usually have grouped the messages from that app vs. having all messages together as in general.
In general we have many options, the most notable being Wristn, WatchIt and WatchNotifier .All of them allow a blacklist of apps that do not want to “hear” delete notifications notifiaciones clock and the clock do not go if the phone screen is on. Yet each with its strength
- WatchNotifier allows us to erase all events one time the screen automatically turn on .This way we will not have to go to specifically delete each message. As a point against not have support for all applications, so that messages such as accruing from Line, yet its content you read, just know that application notify us. Also by default each new application must get a hand on the black list after install and pay (though at a great price).
- WatchIt supports all or most (although I have not yet found any that do not have) all applications but do not have the option to self-clearing .
- Wristn has the same support as WatchIt but differs in how we select the applications: instead of having a list of apps and go ticking, the clock is always listening and only when an application can notify us the scores for the blacklisting . This operation is simple, intuitive and you can dial from the watch itself.
These are just some of the options that are offered, in addition to other how to activate the phone recording or launch apps directly from the smartphone SW2. This helps to make our SmartWatch 2 in a great complement to any Android.What you think about these readers please give your thoughts .http://androidblogcast.com/the-best-applications-for-the-sony-smartwatch-2/https://i0.wp.com/androidblogcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/sony-smartwatch-01-660x527.jpg?fit=550%2C439https://i0.wp.com/androidblogcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/sony-smartwatch-01-660x527.jpg?resize=150%2C150AccessoriesAccessories,Android,apps,GPS,Smartwatch,SmartWatch 2